WELCOME and ENJOY!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Exposing darker secret: the ex-illuminati confessions

First of all, I came across on the idea where maybe, it is time to stop all of these illuminati discussions, maybe I should come up with something that is more important, helpful, practical, and genuine…because honestly I’m not sure if I’m scaring people instead of awakening them-----But wait-----illuminati is real too, they’re actually working behind the scenes! But well, I made my decision I’ll expose everything that I think that is need to be exposed…

So…

Incidentally, I was dropping by on http://letsrollforums.com site and found another vile secret (not a secret anymore since it’s persistently exposed) behind illuminati.

Starting with Kanye West’s apology to George Bush- Today Show Interview- Bush Racist (and since it involved people---I would keep on saying that I’m not anyone’s hater-----let’s just face it, Kanye West is also a victim)


Below is the video of West’s interview, pay closer attention and watch it with an open mind, and observe transshadowing (haven’t heard it before? let’s tackle it later ^_^)


Look close at 1:05, 2:37, 3:10-16, 3:22, at 3:24 it really gets bad and the producers say something to him coincidentally when it’s at its worse. Notice how he starts covering his face up with his hand.

……

Transshadowing, Transfiguring, Spirit Possessions:


Can a person's body be taken over by a spirit? 

A spirit can influence or take over a human body to differing degrees. Sometimes a spiritual medium will invite the spirit to take over her body for a particular purpose. In these cases, it is voluntary, and is not considered "spirit possession." 

Transshadowing occurs when a spirit merely penetrates the energy field around a body. In those cases, we may perceive a hazy image of the spirit superimposed upon the person.

Transfiguration occurs when the spirit penetrates the body itself, altering the body's shape and appearance to match its own. Unlike transshadowing which causes little or no discomfort, transfiguration involves a high level of discomfort, even pain, and requires a certain amount of self-discipline for the medium to stay in control. 

Transshadowing can feel as though one is wearing a mask of energy and can happen fairly quickly, even within seconds, with the spirit departing just as quickly. 

Transfiguration tends to take longer, even up to a minute, and when the spirit leaves, he does so with great care so as not to injure the physical body through psychic shock. Transshadowing and transfiguration are not very common. When they do happen, it's for a special purpose, for example, to give a demonstration. 

Spirit possession, on the other hand, occurs without a person's consent. Spirits who possess a human are usually merely troubled mindset spirits who do not have sufficient strength to either transshadow or transfigure. The spirit who possesses a person doesn't actually enter into that person's energy field but is able to control his behavior or thinking pattern from outside.

As what the video shows, they are believed to be possessed by legions of demons that are manifesting through their emotions. Kanye West is also believed to be forced to apologize or have repercussions happen to him for what he said about his superior and Knight of Malta (?) George Bush.


……

Moving on, below were clips that supposed to be an interview with an Ex Illuminati Programmer


Ritual Sacrifices – Demons- Shape Shifting
September 12, 2008 by koniword 

Q: Svali, earlier on you talked about sacrifices. You are talking about animal sacrifices, right? Give me a bit more details about that, please.

A: I hate to sensationalize things by going into gruesome particulars, but I will share a little.

First, please remember that the Illuminati have SIX branches of learning, and the spiritual (where the sacrifices are done) is only ONE part of what they do. I was in Sciences, and used to make fun of people who specialized in spiritual. Yes, everyone has to go to spiritual rituals during certain high days, but I tried to stay as far from it as I could. It’s ugly, crude, and gross, but considered important.

1. The Celtic branch of spiritual believes that power is passed at the moment between life and death. They will do rituals with children, or even older adherents, where the person is tied down, and an animal is bled to death on top of them. The belief is that the person receives power from the departing spirit, which “enters” the person. It is also highly traumatizing and horrible to have an animal go through its death throes on top of you. Throw in a few threats that “this will happen to you if you ever tell,” and a quite strong impression is made on small children.

2. Opening portals and dimensions: I know, this sounds like stuff from a sci-fi film, but these people really believe that there are other spiritual dimensions, and that to pass into them, first a major sacrifice is done to “open a portal”, usually several animals. I have also seen animal sacrifices done to protect from the demonic, or blood used to “close a circle” so the demonic cannot penetrate it.

The Illuminists very much believe in the spiritual realm, and have codified practiced over hundreds of years from ancient occult rituals. They believe they can control these powers (I believe they are deluded).
Sacrifices are also done on high holy days. I have seen an animal “psychically killed” in front of me, and have no way to explain what I saw. I have also seen human sacrifice, but these were very rare (I believe I have seen two or three real ones in my life, the rest were set-ups).

They really don’t want to kill off their children, they want a new generation to grow up and continue the practices. I have also heard of them buying children from other countries, and using them, or the homeless, but never witnessed it myself.

More often, I saw animals used in sacrifices and rituals. Other loss of life, rare but horrible, I saw as a head trainer because of my job. Rarely, a trainer would push a person too far, and didn’t check for signs of stress. Especially with some of the newer medications used to create trance states, their meds covered the more obvious signs of trauma and stress (elevated heart rate, rapid breathing, tremors, pupil size changing), or blunted them.

Inexperienced trainers would miss more subtle signs, and basically screw a person up. It is horrible to work with a person, and they NEVER COME BACK. They become a vegetable, or worse, they scream and scream for hours without end.

We occasionally had to “put down” these training failures, by using a lethal injection of air, or insulin. The person was then set up in a “fatal crash” or “fire” to dispose of the body. May God forgive me for the few times this happened and I was forced to act. I so regret it now. A person cannot be kind or sympathetic. And, the trainer always knows that it could be them next on the table, screaming, so they do their jobs well.

Any failures are heavily punished, to say the least. One of my jobs was teaching younger trainers the masking effects of hypnotic drug combinations, and how to recognize subtle clues of distress. Sigh.

Do the failures count as “sacrifices” to a horrible evil that is perpetrated on others? I think so, even though there was no ritual about it at all, it was all done in a training room with lab coats and needles.

Q: Svali, I have to ask you this: There are stories floating around on the internet about the Illuminati (and other agencies) being run by extra-terrestrials, ET’s, in particular a reptilian race, operating from a higher dimension. Any thoughts on that?

A: My answer will probably cause a lot of anger, and it’s not meant to step on any toes. Here it goes.

I have never seen an alien or extra-terrestrial. I have seen some programming to make people THINK they saw aliens, as a cover story for programming, if they remembered. None of the head trainers I knew, or others on leadership council, believed in aliens, although I never asked them.

I personally believe that the reptilian stuff is actually the demonic at work. I have seen shape-shifting and other stuff because of demonic influence (okay, so here some will say, gee, she believes in demons, that are as far out as aliens).

Well, this is what the Illuminati certainly believe in. They KNOW there are spiritual realities, and think they can control them. Those of a more cynical bent would say the shape shifting was a drug induced hallucination and group hysteria in the context of a ritual setting. I will let each reader decide based on their personal comfort zone. But no, absolutely no reptiles or aliens seen in Washington, DC, or San Diego, Ca. as of 5 years ago, at least I never saw them.

……



Exclusive Interview with an Ex-Illuminati Programmer/Trainer

By Svali with interviewer HJ Springer, Chief Editor CentrExNews.com 
Copyright © 2000 CentrExNews.com. All rights reserved.
More About Demonic Shape Shifting -

Q: Tell me more about the shape shifting part, please. I have heard about this elsewhere, and this not just occurring during rituals, some people claim to have seen politicians shapeshift, for instance. When you say 'demonic' are you talking about a specific 'demon' or type of demon? Is it possible that these demons are really nothing more than some type of ETs influencing the Illuminati, in turn deceiving them? 

A: Since you asked about shape shifting, I will share a little more, but it also relates directly to my own belief system. Can't help it, so I will warn you here that I will be discussing fundamental Christianity and the demonic.

After being raised in a group that glorifies the demonic, I became a Christian years ago. I honestly believe that without faith in Jesus Christ, I could NEVER have gotten out of the Illuminati, and one reason I don't fear for my life when I share what I remember is that I believe that God is able to protect me.

His love is the antithesis of the cruelty and evil that I saw in this group. His compassion and infinite caring and purity the opposite of the sexual abuse and darkness that surrounded the rituals. I believe that God has forgiven my past, I have sincerely asked His forgiveness, or I could not live with the memories of what I did to others (such as getting young girls addicted to drugs, so they would prostitute for the cult, as only one example).

I have renounced that lifestyle, given it up, and only Christianity has shown me the love and forgiveness and healing that I have needed for a soul weary beyond belief after seeing the underbelly of life and the cruelty that human beings are capable of showing to others.

In the occult world, I do believe that there are demons, that they are real, and that they have a spiritual hierarchy that the cult hierarchy attempts to emulate on a physical plane. 

There are principalities, and lower demons, and they control the portals into other spiritual dimensions that humans have NO BUSINESS entering. This stuff is destructive in the extreme to people.

The shape shifting was usually in the context of an occult ceremony, by those given completely over to the demonic. Humans took on the form of animals for a period of time, or of hideous looking beings, and they were NOT aliens. This was demonic activity that caused a human to see the demonic revealed, and distorted what they saw.

I have seen people go temporarily "blind" because of the demonic influence. I have seen animals psychically killed, by others coming into a circle and directing their "energy" at the animal. These were not aliens, some of them were people I grew up with, and my own mother (she was strange, but not an alien).

I participated in this as well at times, and I'm no alien, just a wounded human being. I believe that the demonic does have sexual relations with humans, because it is recorded in the Bible (Genesis); God also forbids it as being completely wrong.

In fact, the Biblical covenants are the antithesis of the dark covenants practiced by the Illuminati, and I have found a lot of healing by going to Scripture and seeing how God views our world, and how He deals with the Spiritual realm. He is going to win, and is in the process of winning the battle.

I will share with you a dream I had 2 years ago. I was standing in a large room, circular shaped, with tiers of rows. A large emblem of the world with a wreath above it was on the wall, and robed figures surrounded me. I was before the Supreme World Council (who will rule when the NWO comes in), and they were pointing at me and saying I was a traitor and would have to die.

The sense of darkness and oppression in the room was intolerable, I was choking from it. One of the leaders came forward, and said that I would die a traitor's death, as an example to them all, unless I came back into the fold of "family".

I fought the dark impulse to give in to save my life, then in my mind, cried out "Jesus, save me". Instantly, the love and peace of God filled my heart, I was no longer afraid, and I told him, "No, because you are defeated, you just don't realize it. You can kill my body, but I serve a God who has defeated you and everyone in this room."

I woke up at this point, filled with joy. Now you know why I don't mind answering questions about my past. I believe in a God who is greater than the plans of evil men. They can plot all they want, but in the end, their plans will be defeated.
So ask away, any time, and I will share with you all that I remember. I don't mind exposing them, although I do have a lot of cynicism, as I have noted, as to whether people will do anything about it.

While I respect your desire to investigate, and your openness to any possibilities, I can tell you that as a former lifetime member of the group, I saw demons acting, not reptiles or aliens. I would really wonder about aliens who were as vicious and against Biblical Christianity in particular as the demons I saw. 

…...

Impressed by her explanation how God changed her life, I started to realize that I have to thank God for knowing him since I was small, and didn’t grow up with a group that glorifies the demons…


......

Here’s more, Arizona Wilder says she witnessed ‘reptilian shapeshifting’ during satanic rituals.


This clip is a part of an interview David Icke had with Arizona Wilder in 2005. Specifically, this clip focuses on the people she had witnessed shape shifting at satanic rituals as she presided over the ceremonies in her role as Mother Goddess.


These are the names that she lists in the video. They are the names of some of the most famous and the most insecure people in the world. People, who have taken, with our consent, control of our lives. I say with our consent because without it, they could not do it.



George H. W. Bush

Madeleine Albright

Henry Kissinger

Ronald Reagan
Nancy Reagan
George W. Bush
Jeb Bush
Jay Rockefeller
George Dukmejien
Newt Gingrich
Gerald Ford
Lyndon B. Johnson
Joseph Mengele
Queen Mother ( Queen Elizabeth)
Queen Elizabeth II
Princess Margaret
Prince Charles
Felix Gouin (French President after de Gaulle)
Rothchilds
Marquis de Libero
Tony Blair
Prince Philip
Zecharia Sitchen
Sir Lawrence Gardener



In view of certain recent events, one can see a relationship between these people and their actions in public life. For example; the propagation of wars, the collapsing of the economy, the poisoning of our food and water, the attempt at genocide using the flu vaccine and "all means necessary".



Maybe it's time to recognize them for what they really are.

T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...