WELCOME and ENJOY!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Eminem is breaking free...nope! he is free...

Marshall Bruce Mathers III (born October 17, 1972), better known by his stage name Eminem, is an American rapperrecord producer, and actor.


Way back when, i really do admire Eminem as he stood up on the stage and took on the show. He looked so cool, and the lyrics within his every song was all something had a soul and lied in it an intense emotion, it contained real emotion...


But after i discovered illuminati, and found out that he also sold his soul for rock 'n roll and represented illuminati through his music----I begun to dislike him, may be that was the reason why he encountered those life struggles such as drug issues, legal troubles, and other conflicts-----to name a few.


Yet, good to know after the release of his album entitled "Recovery" all my perspective towards him changed, believing that he break-free! Despite the album's critic issues, i believe behind these songs- Cinderella Man  and Not Afraidis a true sign of change...


...
-NOT AFRAID- lyrics that means a lot to me!


(Verse 2)
Ok quit playin' with the scissors and shit, and cut the crap
I shouldn't have to rhyme these words in the rhythm for you to know it's a rap
You said you was king, you lied through your teeth
For that fuck your feelings, instead of getting crowned you're getting capped
And to the fans, I'll never let you down again, I'm back
I promise to never go back on that promise, in fact
Let's be honest, that last Relapse CD was "ehhhh"
Perhaps I ran them accents into the ground

Relax, I ain't going back to that now
All I'm tryna say is get back, click-clack BLAOW
Cause I ain't playin' around
There's a game called circle and I don't know how
I'm way too up to back down
But I think I'm still tryna figure this crap out
Thought I had it mapped out but I guess I didn't
This fucking black cloud still follow's me around
But it's time to exercise these demons
These motherfuckers are doing jumping jacks now!

(Bridge)

And I just can't keep living this way
So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
I'm standing up, Imma face my demons
I'm manning up, Imma hold my ground
I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
Time to put my life back together right now

(Verse 3)

It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me
Admittedly I probably did it subliminally for you
So I could come back a brand new me, you helped see me through
And don't even realise what you did, believe me you
I been through the ringer, but they can do little to the middle finger
I think I got a tear in my eye, I feel like the king of
My world, haters can make like bees with no stingers, and drop dead
No more beef flingers, no more drama from now on, I promise
To focus soley on handling my responsibility's as a father
So I solemnly swear to always treat this roof like my daughters and raise it
You couldn't lift a single shingle on it
Cause the way I feel, I'm strong enough to go to the club
Or the corner pub and lift the whole liquor counter up
Cause I'm raising the bar, I shoot for the moon
But I'm too busy gazing at stars, I feel amazing and



well said! ^_^ i hope he'll stick to that decision forever especially the "It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me" part
...



By the way, this post won't made sense without this, so, here's a couple of videos of him vs. illuminati, and his fight back against the illuminati...


Eminem Fights Back Against The illuminati



Eminem vs. Illuminati



p.s. hopefully Lindsay Lohan would do the same...T_T

6 comments:

  1. And where are the songs where he represented Illuminati? I don't really think he ever did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi SMN tnx, first of all thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment as well... yeah about that...i could see you're still confuse on what's really going on with the song...you may read the lyrics again...observe...it sung subliminally..

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. it don't have to be written literally, by the way. it took wisdom to understand it...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is he back?! now in the new album: bad meets evil! is he bak in?!
    Because in the music video of lighters he does one of the illuminati signs (on 00:34)
    so do you know any recent news or anything that shows that he is still out?!

    I really dont want him to go back in :/
    he is the best rapper in the world and he doesnt need anyones help in anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i better check on that soon...but for now...all i could say is..."maybe" since he did that sign again...but i'll confirm that soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This illuminati and musician angle is so crAZY BUT I SEE SO MUCH evidence that makes it extremely hard not to believe that some conspiracy is going on...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...